When did i brag about anything Gobbler? I asked you a ?. You said you were a biologist and knew most of the bioogist in the State. I simply aksed if you knew these guys, that i thought they were great men. Thats not bragging,thats not talking sh!t thats asking a question!

When did i say this was a good idea? Or when did i say i supported this idea? Ive said form the start that i thought this was a waste of time and money!

You are the one who said that if you dont know the biologist i was refering to then he must be a noboby! I can tell you this i would take bets on how many meaningful research projects have been done on whitetails in the last few yrs in alaabama that he was not directly a part of!

And if you dont see where you guys have been BELITTERING everyone involed then you ned to get your head out of your a$$!

PCP makes a comment that doesnt fall in line 100% with your thinking and you comment about him!

Not everyone has to think like you! If i want to ask poeple to stop talking down to othesr or simply say shutup then thats ok! Its funny how i never used a name but the 2 main ones on here doing all the trashing are the ones who took offense to it!

You dont know everything nor do I. I would think that you know a lot more about the potential effects this could have on deer than i do. But that not what i posted about. I did say that i thought most ofthe peopel on here crying ove this have no idea what they are even crying about! You and maybe others might!

My point from the start was instead of getting on a computer and trashing guys why dont you act like a adult and call the guys at Tutt LC. That might actually help your caUSE.