Never said they supported the idea! You said you knew most biologist and i simply asked if you knew them. I had my names mixed up, i ment Claude Jenkins not Claude Nelson. Is Claude not the leading biologist on deer for AWF? It might not be a tilte but from what i gather thats the case. That's who i was talking about. Again i simply ask if you knew them. Your trying to put words in my mouth. I simply had their last names backwards. Im sorry if i asked you a civil ?. I can also say my first impression of you is you are not in the same category as these 2. You come across as someone who just likes to bitc# and act as if you are important. Thsi whole thing started by me saying to the guys that are simply not informed in whats going on in marengo to shutup, and stop trashing people. You said yourself that EHD is not and issue, you also said CWD si what your worried about. Well as you know all of these deer are reqirred by law to be tested for CWD. Is this a good idea NO, ive said that. I wouldnt give $1 to help it. I thinks is stupid, im just saying that when people have another opinion than yours, and trys to help others you should be thankful. Now if you dont believe in what they are doing and thinks that its not worth the risk then act like an adult and contact them. The fact you come home and log onto a forum and act like a super star and trash others tells a lot about you. These guys have said to us that these deer will be tested before they are released. The State of Alabama has said though they are not for it, it is legal. If a couple of land owners want these deer to be placed on their lands than thats fine with me. I think its a waste of time, but its their right. As it is your right to come on here and portray yourself a important.