Originally Posted By: polywaug
I am not a biologist but i do hunt with the best known one in the state. He told me that most of the deer that are in these pens are healthier and more disease resistant than are native deer.

Lay it out there!! Who is is. If he is "the best know in the State", I am sure I know him and visa versa!

And i may have this wrong but i dont think there has been 1 single captive deer in the state that has tested positive for Blue tongue. That i could be wrong abou,t but i was told that.

Yes, you have it wrong, so wrong it is rather pitiful. I know of one high fence that lost 5 deer LAST MONTH from blue tongue.

And yes i have a issue with adults killing fawn and even more a issue with adults killing does with little fawn in bow season. This is not science basd just a ethical issue. But im sure you can tell me why im wrong.

Can't tell you wrong or right here, that is an issue each individual has to work out for themselves. The only problem I have with it is you seem to have an issue with OTHERS doing it when it is NO business of yours, perfectly legal and biologically sound.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine