Originally Posted By: NightHunter
Originally Posted By: longbow76
Jeremy,
If anyone took the time to call and ask them about it like I did instead of relying on bad information, they would realize that they say they will improve the herd by "releasing deer AND EDUCATING HUNTERS". Why don't you just pick up the phone and call Walter today, then if you still want to bash them you are entitled to your opinion, but I have to say bashing someone with his reputation before getting the information straight from him is acting as delusional as you are saying they are. All I am saying is get the facts then state your opinion. You openly admitted you knew nothing about it yet, but you started bashing it immediately. So you are talking about something you are uninformed about.

Quote where I bashed anyone! I made it a point not to. I gave my opinion based on what is biologically sound. A very biased opinion toward Walter, Hale and Roy in my opinion. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt for now.

You are giving your opinion on somehthing you don't have information on. As a wildlife professional, your opinion carries some weight with it. I would hope you would be conscientious enough not to put your opinions out in public on the matter before you had the facts of it.