Once Covid hit and businesses realized that they could adjust to almost everyone working from home the corporate real estate market was a dead man walking. Our company spent about 10 million renovating our office space and then Covid hit and we all got sent home. I've only been in the office about 4 times since march of 2020. One of those times was my retirement party yesterday. I think now most people are being asked to come in the office 3 days a week.

Irish Jr. left Amazon and went to Tik Tok for a big raise. What's interesting is that they feed all their computer network gurus breakfast, lunch and dinner at the office. They get different local restaurants to cater in meals every single day. He's only it required to go into work 2 days a week, but he goes in 4 days a week, just because the food is so good and it's all free. When he told me that it hit me like a light bulb that they probably do it to encourage more worker participation at the office. Regardless it's a nice perk for a bunch of young, single computer gurus.

Back to the real estate bubble that is building... We're sitting on a bunch of cash right now because we have been expecting a real estate market adjustment like what happened in about 2008. We will probably look for some investment opportunities if that happens. Right now housing prices are ridiculous, so I'm not even looking at anything until there's some kind of drop. It has to be coming.