Lonster, my church has a really good sunday school going on right now, that has not always been the case. We have a great pastor who, in my opinion, is an awesome preacher, mainly because i get fed by his preaching every sunday. That might be because i pray for him every day and i ask the Lord to reveal the things i need to work on through him and his sermon. Quite often the message he preaches will get pretty deep into some things im going through and need direction on personally. It happens a little to often to be coincedence. Then i go to a bible study with several friends every sunday night we can get together. We study the word and do our best to apply it to our lives. Several differentversions of the bible are at times read out of and we do discuss the differences. It is my opinion, and i believe its biblical, that a personal relationship with God is the most important thing in this world. That is not dependant on church attendance or membership. However, i do believe if a person can get involved in the right church, it is a great benefit in their walk with the Lord.

Last edited by jwalker77; 04/11/24 11:42 AM.