Read the article here:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/great-covid-cover-up-shocking-truth-about-wuhan-15-federal-agencies

Some excerpts for those that don't like to read... Italics are Rand Paul.

Well, my investigation has recently discovered government officials from 15 federal agencies knew in 2018 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was trying to create a coronavirus like COVID-19.

This project, the DEFUSE project, proposed to insert a furin cleavage site into a coronavirus to create a novel chimeric virus that would have been shockingly similar to the COVID-19 virus.

Under duress, the administration finally released documents that show that the DEFUSE project was pitched to at least 15 agencies in January 2018.

It means that at least 15 federal agencies knew from the beginning of the pandemic that EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology were seeking federal funding in 2018 to create a virus genetically very similar if not identical to COVID-19.

Not one of these agencies warned anyone that this Chinese lab had already put together plans to create such a virus.

The question I have is this:

We consider China to be our #1 adversary.
I could understand China wanting to develop a virus that would kill Americans.
I could understand the US wanting to develop a virus that would kill Chinese. (Or Russians for that matter.)

What I don't understand is the collusion between the Chinese and the Americans to develop this virus to kill just about anyone.

I doesn't make sense that it was simply created as a depopulation tool. Most of the World is already in a state of irreversible depopulation.

So why was it created and then unleased on everyone indiscriminately?

Did the US and China do it as a way to experiment on thought control to see what kinds of extreme lock down measures that the population would endure before they finally revolted?

Last edited by Irishguy; 04/09/24 10:25 AM.