Originally Posted by GomerPyle
Originally Posted by CarbonClimber1
Originally Posted by Skullworks
Originally Posted by CarbonClimber1
I drive one everday..whatchu wanna know

I was just curious about how you like it and if you've had any issues.

Well, its my work truck..its just a sport model. I just put some 265-70-17 ridge grapplers on it an it looks pretty good withem. It has been to the shop 3 times in less than 12k miles…its got some kinda shutter or skip or something that started at about 6k miles…they kept it for a week an it is still there an dont know whats up, the auxiliary stop start battery has had some issues an the electronics locked out on it one day..the engine would shut off..but electronics wouldnt…i unhooked the battery and it ran straight off the auxiliary like nothin ever happened..it was crazy…they kept it a day an flashed the computer..ever since they did that it has been pretty dang smooth..no other issues at almost 13k miles. I do like this thing…it is a really nice riding vehicle for a jeep and it has functioned pretty much flawless accept for the above issues. It has some safety features that suck…cant roll with the door open..will lock the whole thing down…honks 3 times every time i get out an shut the door with the fob in my poket..that drives me nuts. It is impressively powerful and has plenty of gitty up…overall…in my honest opinion..for what there bottom of the line cost…id buy a toyota tacoma 7 days a week an twice on sunday…i drive toyotas…an i doubt ill ever personally own a jeep of any kind ever again…these things are ugly..mine looks ok with some bigger tires but its still just…idk..i dont like the way they look. It is however free to me for work and only work..an i will drive it an take care of it.

How's that work on a vehicle that is designed to be driven without the doors entirely?

Oh you can unplug them entirely…but then the power windows an door locks dont work…stupidest design i have ever seen

"I dont quit.. And ill fight alone if i have to"