Originally Posted by BPI
Originally Posted by Happysappy
Originally Posted by ronfromramer
Temik in hamburger but you'd probably kill yourself and half the other critters on the property but that's how a friend if mine did it when the coyotes were threatening his newborn calves. It kills the coyote, the buzzards that eat the coyote, whatever eats the buzzard and so on and so on. Really wicked stuff

Didn’t believe this until I saw it for myself. Years ago I had a neighbor had some in a barn, he mixed maybe 2 teaspoons with cat food and dropped it in scoops in the middle of the road, we walked that road 2 days later and it was a killing field. Raccoons, possums, rabbits, rats, and several buzzards. What was so weird is whatever ate it didnt make it 15-20 feet before they killed over. I never thought it was possible to poison a buzzard. He never used it again. What was the original untended use of something that potent?

I'm thinking it was made to kill Boll Weevil's.

Nematodes, thrips, mites and aphids. We used it in granular form in the seed furrow for inground pests that eat plant roots, on a row crop farm. It is also used in pecan orchards, in liquid form (I think), mixed with fertilizer. We've used ULV Malathion for boll weevils for many years...same as mosquito man, but different solution. Pyrethroids were used in the past, but don't have the residual that Malathion does.

Last edited by donia; 03/22/24 09:09 AM.

experience is a freakin' awesome teacher....