Originally Posted by TexasHuntress
Originally Posted by deadeye48
Ok Ladies and Gents
Today is day 10 on carnivore and this is what Ive experienced in 3 days since my first update
On and off headache from detoxing and started having diarrhea the afternoon of day 7 and still have it as of last night
My energy level has definitely increased and my pain levels have decreased
My weight seems to be dropping faster than expected as Ive went from 199 on day 7 to 195 on day 10
Overall my mental clarity is much better but my tolerance level is way down and I get aggravated easily but then this is a part of detoxing
I hope to have my Total Gym in place this coming week so I can start on my workout regimen again
I'm not doing this for weight loss though I know this will happen
My goal is to reset my immune system and slowly incorporate veggies into my diet as I try to figure out what are the triggers for this autoimmune disease I deal with if there are any triggers
This may seem a bit extreme to some but not to me and I'm going to fight this thing and win..(theres no such thing as victory without a fight)
Too many steroids and steroid creams and ointments over the years and the third different diagnosis is what started this whole thing

Are you adding electrolytes to your daily regimen? LMNT is one of the brands I have, but it does have 1 net carb per serving and ReLyte (by the maker of Redmond's Real Salt) is the other. The LMNT mixes better in my experience. Both come in different flavors and either single stick packs or by container with a scoop inside. They should help with the "keto flu" effects of detoxing from all the carbs.

https://drinklmnt.com/collections/salt

https://redmond.life/collections/re...HHw581TymN418zFFOIITrBQo7ZUaAkGaEALw_wcB

I’m adding Celtic Sea Salt to my meals
This stuff is expensive but it has something like 81 different trace minerals in it
So far I have felt dehydrated and after day 7 I really haven’t felt hungry like before

When I need expert advice I tend to talk to myself
The older I get the better I used to be