Originally Posted by BCLC
You couldn’t be more wrong about #2 VT. IF I got a paddling at school or in trouble at a friends house, there was hell to pay when I got home.

When I was in the third grade my parents had to come up to the school for something I had done. I didn’t know they had been called in. We were in class and the principal came to the door and motioned the teacher over and said something to her. The teacher turned and told me to go to the hall. The principal was waiting on me and paddled my ass. Didn’t tell me why. My parents picked me up from school that afternoon and asked me when I got in the car if anything happened in school today. Of course I told them no. Got my ass tore up when I got home for what I had done in school and lying to my parents. Turns out they told the principal to go yank my butt out of class and tear it up. 🤨

Got in trouble in the first grade and my dad had to go to school. Got my ass tore up for that too when I got home. When he got done he pointed at a hoe handle and said he’d use that next time. 😲 Well, next day I got in trouble again and the teacher said she was calling my dad. Long story short, I took 10 licks in front of the class, with the class counting them down, to keep her from calling my dad. My mom used to tear our tails up for stuff and after my dad found out about it when he got in from work, he tore them up too.

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it." Captain Woodrow F. Call

ShawBuilt Custom Bowstrings