Originally Posted by Bulls eye
Originally Posted by Pwyse
[quote=Bulls eye]I know a lot of folks getting out of clubs because the cost isnt worth the hunting. Timber companies keep raising prices year after year. Leases the same way. I see a lot more leases out there for a lot longer time. I hope these greedy bastages have to drop the prices to a reasonable level. Timber companies can kiss my butt. I hate greedy folks.

This makes no sense. It’s business to the timber company. No emotions involved. If you have a business and can make more money why would it be considered greedy to do so? If I cut someone’s grass and they tell me they want to pay me $150 for it, do I say no no I’m not greedy. I’ll do it for $125? That’s just being a good business man.

Why don’t you go make more money to pay for the lease instead of whining about someone else making money and calling it greed?

Originally Posted by Pwyse
Originally Posted by Bulls eye
I know a lot of folks getting out of clubs because the cost isnt worth the hunting. Timber companies keep raising prices year after year. Leases the same way. I see a lot more leases out there for a lot longer time. I hope these greedy bastages have to drop the prices to a reasonable level. Timber companies can kiss my butt. I hate greedy folks.

This makes no sense. It’s business to the timber company. No emotions involved. If you have a business and can make more money why would it be considered greedy to do so? If I cut someone’s grass and they tell me they want to pay me $150 for it, do I say no no I’m not greedy. I’ll do it for $125? That’s just being a good business man.

I own more than one business. I provide services to people at a fair price Of course Im in it to make a profit. But I sure as hell don't gouge people and my customers know it and trust me. Im tired of people and companies trying to gouge me for every damn penny. Not a big fan of greedy folks. One of my businesses is a Lawn Maintenance Landscaping Company. I dont let folks tell me what they will pay, I look at a job and price it at what I believe is a fair price. If they take it fine, if not, no big deal.

So, you take the same approach as the Timber Companies. Nothing wrong with it at all. It’s called Capitalism.

"I didn’t mean to kill nobody, I just meant to shoot him once in the head and two times in the chest. Him dying was between he and the Lord."
Legendary bluesman R.L. Burnside