We had an awesome year, killed 8 bucks that were at least 8 point or better. My little girl had several opportunities to kill one but it didn’t pan out. That could have easily been 9-10 good racked bucks. We’re any of them “monsters” not to me personally but I wouldn’t change one single shot that was made. I would hope for the exact same type of season every year the rest of my life and I’d be fine. To ask for any more would be selfish and dreaming in my eyes. I am not and never will be the type of guy who goes two years and never pulls the trigger because I enjoy killing deer. I enjoy others who come hunting with me, when they kill deer. When I was a kid we dog hunted and I got JUST as excited when I heard someone else shoot.
Back when the Roost was in operation I remember reading on their web site or pamphlet that they specialize in 16” deer that will put a smile on anyone’s face. That stuck with me and I’m still that way. Why has that changed for so many people, and why is it so important to push that same philosophy on everyone else?
This year made me happy! One of our best imo!
We did 3 euro mounts and no head mounts, and we’re all fine with that.

Everything woke turns to shucks