Originally Posted by Fattyfireplug
Originally Posted by 3bailey3
We had two hail events over the summer, been in a drought the whole year, we just got 3 really good rains and the roof leaked really bad so I called out a roofer and he said it was hail damage and water damage to file a claim, I didn't really hit it off with the guy, too many missed calls and times he was going to show up. So I call another company and guy said hail and water damage, file the claim with Allstate, they called today and denied all claims.. We have been with this guy over 30 years and only filed maybe 3 small claims. They said the water damage was over several years and I said yes it was and I had the roof repaired every time but never filed a water damage claim. Allstate will never get another penny from me!

State Farm did that same thing to me. I'd been with the same agent (Father/Son) for 39 years. The told me I had hail damage on the gutters and metal penetrations, but none on the shingles. All my neighbors have had theirs replaced. Mine was denied and it was a complete shucks show from the start. Ultimately, I cancelled them and went with Alfa. Everyone I've talked to, and I speak with a ton of roofers, says Alfa is the way to go. Avoid State Farm, Allstate, Farmers, Progressive.

I don't think State Farm understood how much a single person could harm or help them. We perform over 1000 inspections a year now. That's 1000 buyers who are advised against State Farm. Plus 1000 Realtors that are advised against as well. I'll do everything in my power to discourage everyone I can from doing business with them. Unitl I die.

LOL, now that is payback right there.

Originally Posted by Patricia Heaton
If you’re a common sense person, you probably don’t feel you have a home in this world right now. If you’re a Christian, you know you were never meant to.