I don't care if someone uses tracking dogs or not. Totally their choice. But if you are running deer with dogs that's dog hunting, I don't care what you call the dog, or the reason, if you kill a deer at night that's night hunting I don't care how you spin it. And suggesting it ok for you and no one else, because you have more common sense than everyone else, or because your more ethical than everyone else is asinine! On the bait ing thread this guy said how ridiculous it would be to have a special permit for night hunting and now he's asking for the state to give him one. And suggesting no one will be able to hunt with out it. Wait till morning and take a gun. Or don't take a gun at night. That's the law, and if you do your no different than any other law breaker. If you think for a minute these tracking dogs aren't Crossing property lines your an idiot. They're just doing it at 11pm when your in bed. Only difference between dog hunting club and a tracking dog, is how much they charge!