Originally Posted by TDog93
He is the best turkey hunter i ever sat beside - may get me blackballed - may get me hated - but at-least its true. And i hav sat by a dude that killed over 20 a year for 30 plus years several times and i sat by another dude thats killed over 500 and Chucky was way bettr than both!!

Yes - some of his rules pissed me off bad!! I was very vocal on the date push back and it still pisses me off!! Yes - i am the type that if u mess with my sand box (change rules) i get mad - dont mean that always right - in fact it usually childish when i do that

Known him for long time - played against him in high-school - we ended up being on same all star team. We went to same college (had no idea he was going there - but we ended up there). May be hard to believe - when i hav been around him - which aint been often - he aint been a bad dude - always been nice.

This may hurt me here - but Atleast i am being honest with the info i hav and yes - i wanted to cuss him out on the date push back. Dont mean thats the right move - but i far from perfect - just like all of us here

His job is not an easy one. Anybody coming in to a position like his - he basically needs to touch nothing or he will get criticized 😀

He gets kicked in nuts a lot for his job.

We also trade pics - he grows mid 130s toads every year n bottom half of bama - impressive and he never shoot unless it 5 or older. Kills some studs

Good luck guys - hope you all tag out! I will be fortunate if i hav birds to work some of the time - but Atleast i can go and hav place to go

I Could not call Myself a good guy - if i was not man enough to say what i know - which may hurt me here - but so be it. I been a wussy and kept my mouth shut for way to long when i had info and was thinking - gosh - everybody may get pissed at me! 😀 so what - at least i told the truth as i know it. Always been a down to earth country boy when i been around him

Like him - hate him - it dont matter. I just had to say what i know.

Lastly - Somebody here said he was short or gruff one time with them - if you getting told how to do your job or getting kicked in nuts a lot - i prob b short and gruff too some 😀

[Linked Image]

Last edited by CNC; 02/23/24 06:03 PM.

We dont rent pigs