Originally Posted by jwalker77
Looks like somebody had a good evening hunting and will eat well for a little while but i would be in mourning quite a while if i did that. Its kinda weird the difference in people though. I let somebody come kill one doe early in the season and i swear it just about made me sick. Me and my son both killed a 2yo buck in the same week about a month later, and we enjoyed it. I know that would have tore some of yall up the way that dead doe did me. Takes all kinds of folks to make a world. It might have something to do with the amount of work put into it. Ive worked hard to get a good number of does here, it didnt feel right killing one. Yall work hard to get that 2yo buck to 4yo so it hurts you to see one dead.

I completely, 100% totally, understand what you're saying. It doesn't help matters that I haven't had a single trail camera photo of a fawn, or yearling, in two years. I'm gonna fix that though. Two coyote hunters, who participate in tournaments, are coming here, mid summer and we're going to kill all we can. Three thermals, three suppressors, one call, with written permission to hunt well over 1000 acres comprised of 20 or more landowners.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14