Originally Posted by marshmud991
Originally Posted by abolt300
Originally Posted by marshmud991
Originally Posted by Beadlescomb
Ol cnc sure is a miserable phucker. I'd take 49er and his copy and paste back over this chit

You gonna be called chit stirrer if you don’t stop!!

What the two of you are doing is neither of your faults, therefore, I and others fully understand and excuse this behavior. You're both good guys but under the influence of something incredibly powerful, but wholly out of your control. The cause of this is yellow and comes in 50 lb bags. It's obviously the CORN!!!!! making you do it.
It's the most incredible thing. Since legalization, it is the root cause of all problems in society. You guys hang in there. You've simply been in too close of contact with large corn piles, too frequently. Classic overexposure. Season is over now and everyone will quit putting it out and this will slowly wear off. You should both be fully recovered by the end of February.

Nah!!! I just like poking the bear!! I do it with all my buddies that beat certain dead horses till they’re blue in the face. Believe it or not, I actually agree with CNC on some things he’s talked about. As I said before I admire his passion for graphs and his hatred of corn. But don’t y’all ever tell him that!!! Yep

It is fun to spin him up and watch him go. LOL