Originally Posted by Goatkiller
My neighbors don't live on the property so when they are there they are hunting. Based on the single rifle shots I'd say between 5 of them they have killed around 50 off about 350 acres. About 100% of the time I go over there to talk to them they got a dead one in the back of the truck.

That's not an isolated issue that I own either. That happens all over the State if it is not happening next to where you are trying to hunt hope that doesn't change..... because it can. You just need the right people to move in next to you. All your efforts and work you've put into your property become a waste. Nothing fun about it.

I have a neighbor that has 140 acres and hunts 15 on it. Every year they cant figure out why my group shoots less deer than they do since we hunt 6000 acres. Trying to explain anything about trigger control has been useless. They are a hell of a sink property. Now i usually go hunt near them at the beginning of the year to shoot my meat deer because every deer that crosses the line will die anyway.