Originally Posted by daylate
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Originally Posted by Mbrock
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Since were getting rid of bait, should hunting over a green field and an acorn filled oak bottom be banned?

Maybe we should have to wear an orange loin cloth and use spears to hunt deer?

If you honestly can’t see how legalized corn with the technological advances has impacted deer hunting with a 3 month gun season then I don’t know what else can be said.

And my point still is that the human factor is the 800 pound gorilla in the corner nobody wants to acknowledge.

Has the three buck limit instituted years ago had a positive impact on the sex ratios and age structure?

Has night hunting stopped since it was banned in... Oh wait, that's always been banned. Guess that's not a problem.

Outlaw the use of corn tomorrow and there will still be corn spread all over this state.

Kansas, Texas, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Ohio, and right next door: Georgia, all allow baiting and all are premier deer hunting states with high B&C record book entries. It ain't the corn, it's the culture.

Sigh.... It's genetics it's got nothing to do with culture. You can limit buck harvest all you want but we don't have the genetics to grow northern deer in mass here period. We get the occasional 150s and up but it's management on the property that gets those. Most here that want restrictions on deer season hunt shat property that can't hold a healthy heard anyway. You say it's the doe killing that's reduced your numbers I'd be looking at agriculture in your area as the real reason your deer numbers might be down how bout predators? None of yall mention that or hogs running your deer off. I know some deer killing fools none of them are killing enough to damage the heard no single person is killing a deer a day. I'll even give you doe days cut them back it's not gonna change shat but whatever. Outlaws... Say some assholes are killing a shat ton of deer at night, 3-4 a day you need to blame that on your green jeans not the seasons. Like I always say don't like it find another state that has seasons you like and stop hunting Alabama still havent seen anybody say they have stopped hunting in Bama because the season is better in a different state. This season change shat is a yearly troll by CNC and yall fools fall or it year after year rofl

Keep your booger hooker off the bang switch.