Originally Posted by cartervj
Originally Posted by MarksOutdoors
Just being humorous in that I've never puffed the magic dragon. Isn't any comparison of Marijuana to alcohol a non sequitur? I've been told that one puff off of a joint gives an instantaneous high, while one, single drink of alcohol does not produce the same and takes much more consumption.

Todays weed makes the 70s and 80s weed seem like pencil shavings

I’d never heard of so many strains and what they do. Some get you ramped up and energize you and others mellow you out.
Used to it took a joint to get high, now a one hitter it is. You smoke a joint of todays stuff down you go unless you’re well experienced.

I haven’t touched it years but it is different. Now

Knew a guy that grew it in a basement with every high tech gadget one could imagine. Crossbred it like it was high dollar cattle. He caught me up to speed

You can watch some on YouTube like Joe Rogan and Elon musk along with a few others. You can it almost instantly dumbs them down. Of course they think they’re having an intelligent discussion still.

You can tell when you’re getting drunk with alcohol unless doing shots. 😂

That’s why I can’t understand the whole medical thing. I bet they will be light years behind the private growers in quality