Originally Posted by Beadlescomb
Originally Posted by FurFlyin
This is not a joke...

I can tell you how to ger rid of it in about 10 minutes. About 30 years ago, I had a plantar wart and a wart on one of my fingers. I was out at the barn doing some cow work and saw that we had a small tube of dehorning paste. I decided that would work for wart removal. I took it home, put a ring of vaseline around the warts and put a drop of dehorning paste on the 2 warts. I sat there with it on until it burned to the point that I could no longer take it. Don't give in too early, push it as far as you can.

I washed off both spots with water. They were both swollen and red. I squeezed them like zits and they popped out. The WHOLE wart popped out of each hole. They never grew back. No bleeding either that I remember.

Hell yeah that's badazz

You'll be questioning your sanity and just how tough you can be if you try it. While it's very fast, that method IS NOT for someone who can't handle pain.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14