Originally Posted by CNC
Originally Posted by Backwoods cowboy

I understand your way of thinking but it's the same deer that went to all the feeders. So if there are three feeders within a square of you pick the distance. The same deer are going to the all the feeders or corn piles. If you out law corn the same deer will be going to all three food plots. Someone is going to kill that deer. Make it legal to keep the corn and illegal to shoot the deer and 2 of the three won't shoot the deer . Improving the deer chances of surviving by 66%

There weren’t any food plots…….This was all just feeders set up in the woods on small parcels of land…..You’re right that the same deer are going to visit the feeders and three different people have the option to shoot them……All it takes is one to pull the trigger…..That’s how its happening.

Yes so the solution is not how you get them there, it's if your allowed to shoot them or not. If they weren't allowed to put corn out they would have a food plot. Not trying to troll, just my opinion the dang season is too long and the limits are too much! No one needs ten deer a year, and there's too many people that think if the government says it's OK to do it , it is. Again just my opinion