Originally Posted by hamma
Im no bama fan & mean No disrespect booger but its very clear your noles didnt deserve to be in the playoff . Ray charles can see a 13-0 record doesnt make them best team in the country. Yall had a good season but The 4 best teams in the country played last night

So, Georgia was not one of the 4 best teams. It’s all a matter of opinion and bias. You know that right? The number one factor in deciding who was chosen was who would bring the most money to the pockets of the media moguls. True, FSU would have limped into the playoffs, but if Milroe had been sidelined due to injury during the SEC championship Alabama still would have made it in. The excuse used to leave FSU out was a season ending injury to Jordan Travis. What did Alabama look like when they played USF with their backup qb? Terrible! I would have put FSU’s defense up against Michigan’s #1 defense any day of the week. College football has sunk to a new level of nothing is truly earned if money is to be lost. It still makes me happy to see Alabama lose. I was hoping for a slaughter, but sometimes losing a close one stings more. I hope the sting lasts for a while.

Last edited by Booger; 01/02/24 08:45 AM.

GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!