Originally Posted by gwstang
Originally Posted by ShootemupTex
It's nobody's business what I put or don't put in my body, just like it was with the clot shot.

Hate to say it...but, if someone is "flyin' high" and driving a vehicle/equipment...it is the public's business. One person might be fine but another so high they get crazy on the road. Maybe injure someone bad on a job site with heavy equipment. I don't care what folks do at home and for sure cancer patients etc really need it. Behind the wheel is a whole different story.

Well obviously, which is why we have laws and enforcement against such behavior. But, my point is no one blinks an eye that not only are you allowed to manufacture, transport, possess, and consume alcohol...99% of the people in this state purchase every drop from the government. However, when it comes to a little plant with such a lower risk profile, we buy into the fear campaign so quickly. Maybe it's all bull sh*t? No one carried about cannabis until William Randolph Hearst lobbied to criminalize it because turns out cannabis makes good pulp for newspapers and he had invested in timber/wood pulp. He was losing big money due to cannabis growers, look it up. Just like the clot shot and Pfizer/Moderna...the money talked.