Almost 20years ago Rushing down a dirt road with a buddy running late predawn going on a Turkey hunt, going probably 35-40mph rear ended of my jeep broke loose and slung us into a ditch and 4’ bank.

Jeep hit the ditch/bank with the right front tire and climbed right up on the bank at probably 35mph.

Jeep rolled so hard the passenger door hit my buddy in the head busted out the glass and buckled the door out.

We both bounced around like popcorn for a few seconds. I Got it to a stop luckily upright, but our gear and everything we had was slung through the soft top and windows in the back.

My right hip broke off the console between the seats and I’m pretty sure we busted heads a few times.

We regathered our bearing and figured out we were stiff and sore but not injured badly just roughed up pretty good.

As we were slowly trying to gather our gear out of the dirt road and licking our wounds, we had a gobbler let loose and fly down and cross the dirt road about 300 yards on up the road.

Both of us were too disoriented and stove up to go after it for a while.

I still don’t know how neither of us avoided going to the ER. Nowadays I’ll just run late, that running through ditches and banks is rough on a feller.

Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote
Well, the way I see it is there's just too many assholes
On a good day there's a bunch of assholes in here. On a bad day there's too many assholes in here.