Originally Posted by GomerPyle

There’s actually an F3 group in my hood but their schedule doesn’t work for me due to having to get kids ready and out the door in the mornings.

What Irish posted was kinda along the lines of what I was looking for.

Thanks fellers

The main thing is to get a plan and stick with it for at least 8 weeks and see what is working and what is not. There are just some exercises that I just don't like doing and I like to change up every 8 or 9 weeks. Take a few days off, reset your goals for the next 9 weeks and start right back into the updated plan. This keeps everything fresh and keeps your body from totally adapting to everything. Plus it keeps you from getting totally bored with your workouts. Keep records so that you can go back and see how far you have made it.

Change things, but keep progressing the weight and/or the number of reps to keep challenging yourself forcing your muscles to try to adapt.

Also as you get into fitness remember that most social media influencers are all on steroids and you are never going to look like some of them no matter how hard you try, so don't let them be your inspiration.