Originally Posted by BCLC
Here i was thinking this was still America where a man was free to believe in what he saw fit. Apparently not. Life is far too short to get so wound up over an interweb post and what somebody did or didn’t see. Now you got members bragging because they ran off other members? That’s real classy.

If jw77 said he saw a big cat, I believe him. May give him hell about it but I believe him. If WB or somebody else has seen a Sasquatch, so be it. I’ll believe them, give ‘em hell abt it too but that’s just my personality. I’m not here to judge, just wanna fellowship and shoot the bull with all you bastages. I’ve seen things I can’t explain but I rarely talk about those experiences…I’d rather talk about guns, knives, shooting chit, killing chit, & loving life.

Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving and if you’re hunting today or this weekend don’t forget to post some trophy pics for those of us who can’t make it. Doesn’t have to be a giant buck. Sunrises, sunsets, creeks, turkeys, etc all of God’s creation is worthy of a trophy pic.

(Especially big cats and ‘squatches)

You da man!!!! Good post!