Originally Posted by sw1002
Originally Posted by jwalker77
Me and my son saw a regular colored one standing on a hill on side of the road one night right above Blountsville coming gome from Guntersville. It was standing there off the side of the road waiting to cross the road. It was a big one too, long tail. We looked at each other and said "did we just see that" or something like that. It happened pretty fast and there wasnt time for pictures. No we didnt turn around, we were pulling a boat. Why ive had several experiences with them and some of yall never have any, i dont know. Its kinda like my wife and big bucks. She sees them around here pretty often. I rarely ever see one. She will come in 6-8 times every winter talking about the big buck she just saw up the road. I hunt them every day and rarely see one

That means you and your wife have a very different concept on what a big buck is. Almost everybody I hear talk about all of these monster bucks they see on the roads have no idea what a big deer is.

We have some pretty good ones hanging up around here. But you are right somewhat. Sometimes her and my son are together and see them. She usually discribes them a little bigger than he does but not boone and crocket big