After reading through this thread, I have to jump in there with the "believers" .. because I saw a Florida Panther, gosh 25-30 years ago while hunting on a private piece of property in Barrineau Park that adjoined a very private place called Blues Pasture ... I was hunting "on" the railroad bed that ran through the property (railroad had stopped running the line) one morning I watched a yearling step up on the railroad, stop and then proceeded to cross and disappear into the woods .... it wasn't a minute later and it happened as quick as a cat can jump ... I saw this panther lland in the middle of the tracks and as quick as his feet hit the cross ties he bounced off of them and into the woods following this yearling that had just crossed. It happened so fast that I had to convince myself that I saw what I saw .... it's kinda like telling a Bigfoot story... most folks are not going to believe you... but I really don't care... I know what I saw and I will never forget it ....and I am grateful that the Lord allowed me to see one more thing that has kept me going back in the woods hoping to see the next great memory maker.

John 3:16