Originally Posted by jwalker77
Ive seen three pictures of them that i can remember and i didnt post it. I got a picture of one two or three years ago and i didnt post it. Riddle me this, why would anybody with a picture of a big cat they got on a trail camera post it on here? Give me one reason why anybody would do that. Most people wont even post the pictures of deer they kill on here.

Because it would quiet the neigh Sayers, like me. My mother swears she saw a Black Panther cross the road in front of her heading in to the corinth campground about 40 years ago. I tell her she didn't and she won't convince me otherwise. There are NO BLACK PANTHERS IN ALABAMA.

There are also no Bigfoots carrying Mountain Lions under their arms. Because there aren't any Mountain Lions nor Bigfoots in Bama.

Over this past weekend from my shooting house I saw an Orange House Cat, a Fox, and a Labradoodle that cut across the corner of the field very rapidly. I thought to myself, Hmmmm, only thing left is a mt. Lion and Bigfoot to round out this hunt. I waited a couple more hours and neither showed up?

I might get assaulted by a bigfoot and eaten by a Mountain Lion this weekend but until them, I'm not a beleiver.

Last edited by eclipse829; 11/20/23 06:10 PM.