Originally Posted by abolt300
Originally Posted by BayedUp
I can assure you that there’s been more than 27 in Sumter and 30 in Choctaw.

Those numbers are way off. I know one guy and his college age son that have already killed 3 bucks and 4 does in Choctaw and none of them have been Chuckie checked. I also know a guy who, with help from his kids, killed 3 bucks and 7 does last weekend in Bullock, none checked. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion, given how the state really does nothing meaningful, management wise, with the data gathered. So tell me, how many other people like these two, are there? Just the one guy I know in Choctaw has contributed to the buck kill total being off by 10%, almost 30 days into the season. If one guy can affect the numbers by 10%, what about the 100s of others that are doing the same thing. Garbage in, garbage out.

Sure that’s going on in every county…….but the percentage of folks who ARE reporting in each county is likely very similar……Meaning that it is very unlikely that you have situation where 80% of hunters are reporting in Bullock while only 10% report in Choctaw…..Its more likely that both counties are seeing a similar compliance rate of 65% give or take……So therefore the county to county numbers are pretty comparable. There's likely been three to four times as many bucks killed in Bullock so far as Choctaw....maybe more

Last edited by CNC; 11/10/23 02:06 PM.

We dont rent pigs