Originally Posted by CNC
Call came in around lunch today to look for one that was shot earlier this morning…..The entry was about right but the exit came out back in the guts about where you see Otis’s head…..The hunter saw him bed down out in the distance and then get up again and trot off…..Not having any blood to track he decided to back out and bring in the dogs…..We found him about 225 from the hit site. Reran this one with Lu-lu afterwards to get her some more experience.

A cool side note to the story……I stopped by Publix on the way home to pick up some chicken tenders…..I’m standing there waiting on the folks in the deli to box them up and I look over beside me and there stands Bo Jackson…..I hated to be one of “those people” so I just let him grocery shop in peace and went on about my business.

[Linked Image]

Bo knows

LUCK:::; When presistence, dedication, perspiration and preparation meet up with opportunity!!!
- - - - - - - -A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take everything you have. Thomas Jeferson - - - - - - - -