Curious if any of you have knowledge of a good setup for a rifle rest in a shooting house window.

I can't fiigure out anything I really like. I always seem to have trouble getting steady on a 500 yard shot. So to be clear.... I'm not talking about shooting 200 yards. I can rest it on the edge of the window and do that.

I'm talking about something solid where I can actually get steady. I'm about to cut a loophole in bottom of the wall and shoot prone off a bipod.... grin

What had happened was.... I cut some shooting lanes out through my CRP at the opposite end of one of my food plots. So that went from 250 to 500 yards with the bush hog in a few minutes. I'm seeing deer in the bush hogged lanes that never come in the plots. I had about a 150" deer last season @500 twice and couldn't get steady enough to make the shot. I have been using a Caldwell Deadshot but at that distance they are not steady to my liking.

Looking for a different setup. Some of y'all really understand this. This isn't the hyperbole 500 yard shot where you throw it up in the window and kill the deer right as you wake up from your dream.

I am tempted to build a new shooting house designed with a bench in it. I'm asking y'all before I do that.

No government employees were harmed in the making of this mess.