Ok, I need you turkey guys to keep your eyes open for this gun for me. I cannot find it anywhere online or local and I want one bad. I had a chance to buy one at Marks several yr's ago and like a dummy I passed thinking I would buy one later. I believe these sold in the $500's. I don't think Remington even makes these anymore. I guess I may need to call and make sure. I have always wanted a dedicated 20 ga turkey gun.

Off the old website

With the impressive performance of the newer 20 gauge magnum turkey loads, Remington now offers hunters the choice of a lower-recoiling, 20 gauge, 3-inch magnum shotgun – the Model 870 SPS-T Camo Shotgun. Combining the reliability of the time-honored Model 870 action with the durable features of Remington's Special Purpose shotguns, makes this pump action the ideal choice for the demands of turkey hunting.

The Model 870 SPS-T (Special Purpose Synthetic-Turkey) Camo shotgun features a weather-defying, synthetic stock and fore-end that is fully camouflaged with Mossy Oak’s New Break-Up® pattern. This lightweight 20 gauge pump action is capable of handling 3-inch magnum shotshells and has a 20-inch vent rib, Rem™ Choke barrel with Full choke included. Fit with the new R3™ Recoil Pad, designed by Sims Vibration Laboratory, the felt recoil of this lightweight Model 870 is significantly reduced. The camouflaged barrel is equipped with TruGlo™ light-gathering, fiber-optic rifle sights for ease of target alignment. Completing the package is a camouflaged, Cordura® nylon sling, swivels and studs.