Originally Posted by SuperSpike
Originally Posted by jawbone
My reaction is the same as when Trump claims the last election was stolen from him. A lot of smoke now show me the fire. I want to see hard evidence.

I refuse to get into another debate about if the election was stolen or not. We all know what happened. Just out of curiosity though, what would you have needed to see to prove the election was stolen?

I've sat through numerous election challenges. Pretty much every four years during my time as a police officer. I know that 1. judges are very hesitant to throw out a vote without very clear evidence of fraud. Each ballot has to be contested and ruled invalid, then 2. there have to be enough of them to change the outcome. These are very hard hills to climb to get an election overturned, especially a national one. Once again, I didn't say there was not fraud, as there is in pretty much every election these days, but Trump's team did not produce the evidence that enough votes were invalid to overturn the election. Speculation about ballots showing up overnight is fishy, but it isn't the hard evidence that the courts would require.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.