Originally Posted by Turkey
Originally Posted by Tree Dweller
North Carolina. Home of every Tobacco product known to man,

I spent my high school years in the mountains along the Tennessee/North Carolina border. We coon hunted the Cherokee National Forest. Two of the three sickest times I've been happened coon hunting. Once, we found a tobacco barn that was full of drying tobacco. Since we all dipped Skoal or Copenhagen, we decided to cut off a slice and try it. Mistake. The other time was with Scotch Dental. Again, we were coon hunting and had stopped to get snacks for the night. I was going to try some on a dare. I got the top off of the can and inhaled. It went all up my nose and down my throat. I think when snuff was first made, it was inhaled or sniffed. I don't know how they did it.

I worked for Phillip Morris in Concord North Carolina one summer as a laborer building metal buildings for the "hog heads" (barrels of aging tobacco). One time they dropped a hog head and we had to clean it up. We all took some. I thought my head was going to explode after partaking.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.