Product review: I know there's still a handful of days left, but I'm done. Here's my review of the Stoeger M3020 after a season of use and 3 kills:

Gun is a bad@$$!....it's a stomper with the Apex Ninja 8.5's. For a cheaper gun (basically $600), it's well balanced and shoulders great, it "fits" me just right. It was easy to sight in, but it did want to drift the pattern left naturally out of the box. Of course that was not a problem to adjust with the Burris sight. I used the factory choke and it's the best pattern of any turkey gun I've used in 30+ years. Just being real, it LOVED those Federal Premiums (just old basic lead shot), I wouldn't have hesitated to use them. The Apex TSS was slightly finicky, but like I said above, after some tinkering it's an extraordinary pattern at all distances. The 3 birds I killed were (approximations) 20 yards, 25 yards, and probably 50 yards. All of them were instant graveyard, barely flopped. This is sorta more of a review on the Apex shells grin

Only complaint I have is the trigger is cheap and heavy. I got used to it over the season, but I'm gonna see if a gunsmith can tinker with it and lighten it up. Not gonna spend money for an aftermarket trigger, they're expensive and it wasn't "that" bad (I don't wanna wind up with a $250+ trigger and labor in a $600 gun)

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.