Originally Posted by BrandonClark
How did y’all do at Stimpson?

I was able to find one early Friday morning (4/7) and he did right. Killed him about 7:10 in section 14. Left the property by 8:30. Sort of regret leaving so early and not seeing more of the place but I knew my trip was going to be only Fri/Sat with Easter on Sunday so it was just me hunting without a guest. From the little bit I saw of it, it was a beautiful piece of Southern Alabama dirt and my first time hunting South of Fayette Co. Saw a half dozen alligators probably in the dusky dawn slide in the slough I walked by on Salt Well Rd which sped my blood flow up and one big black hog also. Oh and the Gnats in the openings were unlike the Gnats in the North half of the state. Never anything like it in my life.

Only heard the one turkey and only saw one other, but the weather was not ideal either with heavy clouds and wind, coupled with the short time I was there. I feel like a cool mid late March morning would be loud in that area? I had sections 13 and 14 but only stepped on 14. I will register again for these.