I may be wrong and it's an optical illusion, but after the second pass one of the prop fins is clearly bent when the feed comes back on (:40sec & :43sec marks), while the others are still straight.

Originally Posted by Smells
Originally Posted by BradB
The video clearly shows a damaged prop

The video clearly shows a prop that is decreasing in rpm. That does not mean that the prop itself is damaged. Maybe it is, I don't know, but if it is, it's not the result of impact with another aircraft. I don't know what the operating rpm of that drone prop is but anyone can plainly see that it is not damaged due to impact. There is not so much as a single discernable knick out of any of those blades whereas they would surely be destroyed, mangled, bent, chipped, something had they been impacted by another aircraft. The prop is not seized, wobbling, missing, no smoke from engine, nothing, it's simply coming to a stop.

If it was impacted, why does the video not show the drone bounce, flinch, lurch, spin out of control? I'm not saying there was no collision, all I'm saying is we are being presented a segment of video as "proof" that a collision occured but there absolutely was no collision in the video they've chosen to show us. You're being shown something and told what to think about it and once you believe what you are told about what you see you will begin to feel a certain way about. This is slight of hand, a magicians trick. Look at it again, what do you actually see? This should be simple, if there was a collision, show the video at the time of impact. The camera will jump at the moment of impact.

Last edited by donia; 03/16/23 11:03 AM.

experience is a freakin' awesome teacher....