Yall better learn to fish offshore and use that LiveScope........

Unfortunately, my fishing partner and I have just gotten it added to his boat. Neither one of us are 'offshore' guys and haven't learned to use it yet. So, we stayed shallow. The best shallow weight was around 14 lbs. Most shallow water guys had around 10 lbs if they were lucky. There was a half dozen or so that showed out with 20+ lbs. They were all off in the abyss fishing with their LiveScopes on the brushpiles they either found or sunk themselves. I'm not sure I've ever seen something change a sport so dramatically than this LiveScope stuff. Sure, techniques and baits come along that are hot: flipping, a-rig, dropshot, etc, etc. But this LiveScope stuff is next level. If you don't have it and know how to use it, there are lakes where you simply not compete. Eufaula is one of those lakes. Pickwick is another one and we go there twice this year. We need to put in a lot of seat time idling that lake in order to compete there this year.

Last edited by William; 03/13/23 09:05 AM.

"The misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing... compared to the misery of not being exploited at all."

Joan Robinson