I have had pictures of 5+ year old deer on our farm that wouldn't break 100". I posted one on here once upon a time that had fat rolls on his sides. MBrock and BhamFred both said the deer was 6+ I had blacked out the antlers and made the black box much larger than the antlers. After everyone posted their age estimates, I posted the deer with his antlers visible. I have no idea what he scored since I never put a tape on him, but I bet he wouldn't have scored more than 65". To say a mature buck in AL will score 120"+ is wrong. It all depends on food, soil, and genetics. Heck I saw a deer killed in Beatrice one year on a school hunt, that was jawbone aged by a biologist at 3.5 years old. I was there when the jawbone was pulled, standing beside the biologist. It was a 130lb spike that had 4" long spikes with 4" bases.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14