Originally Posted by 87v6bird
Originally Posted by SharpSpur
10-4 got me worried I screwed something up. I'm going to have to scout my unit online as there ain't a chance I can get to Stimpson prior to my dates, that's assuming they have scout days for turkey hunts.

Yeah they don't do scout days for turkey like they do deer in my experience. You just have the meeting the day before and the opportunity to scout after.

Well crap, that may open up another date on the Stimpson soon. I'm not sure I can go for four days. I'll have to make sure soon. I help coach HS baseball and we have an area game in North Alabama on Thursday afternoon and I was planning on driving down late Thursday or leaving around 1:30-2am on Friday morning and winging it. Did I just miss the mandatory meeting portion stated somewhere in the posting for the hunts. It thought it just says you can enter 1.5hrs prior to daylight on the days of the hunt in my recollections. Hope I can work something out. Was looking forward to a few days on different ground by myself, maybe it'll work out.