Originally Posted by Irishguy
If men weren't physically attracted to women we wouldn't have anymore men or women.

Even in the Bible, God's Holy Word, men were attracted to women. Sometimes with really bad consequences, but also many times with amazing works of God as a result. Many men in the bible had many wives and were sexually active with woman. Heck... Pretty much the whole Song of Songs is all about Love, intimacy, sex and lust. I personally believe that God put that in there so we would know that those feelings are OK.

And before the self-proclaimed Aldeer Pharisees jump in here and tell everyone that is specifically meant for marriage... You have to be visually attracted to someone first before you ask them on a date, get to know them, fall in love and ask them to marry you. SO you obviously had those feeling for her outside of marriage.

Secondly, love making between two married folks is a really good thing. Spicing it up a notch in the bedroom is a good thing. Why? Because if you two are still sexually attracted to each other after years and years, and having great sex, guess what? You are both happy and satisfied sexually. And you know what else? You don't argue about stupid stuff and pick at each other.

When a woman is fulfilled, she ain't bitchin' about stupid stuff, and when a man is fulfilled he ain't out lookin' for a side piece.

So... In my book and Mrs. Irish's book it is perfectly OK to look at and appreciate the opposite sex, as long as you bring your feelings home and give them all to your loved one.

Great post.

Originally Posted by Johntravis89
There is 2 different high fence. 1 small and one big! Mine was free range in the big pen and was not a breeder buck. Why does it have to be twisted around??