Originally Posted by CNC
Originally Posted by Mully
Originally Posted by buzzard
I follow Mark, he is using many of the same seeds as what is mentioned above. he makes his own mix from those seeds. More power to him. As also said above, he is running most of that on a high fence operation with an unlimited budget. Again, more power to him.
Mark just wants you to pay him so he can tell you what many of us already know. And yes, I'm sure he knows plenty more, just ask him.

Just an fyi, he is using awnless wheat as his wheat seed he drills into the clover. He is using Barduro Red Clover on those beautiful pink flower clover plots and either 805 or 505 bulldog alfalfa. On his beans I can promise you he isn't using just some random soybean from the coop.
he is also using sun hemp and a climbing cowpea and/or lablab in the other summer plots.
His secret is having the time and $ to manage those crops as they should be.

Maybe this won't turn into another Mark thread smh smile

He is certainly out there. I just had to toss his name out to stir the pot!

He seems to be doing quite well for himself.....Just curious, but what is it that y'all find off-putting??? Asking for a friend...... smile

For me, I was following some page he has on Facebook. I don’t recall the exact topic, but it was how he responded that’s relevant. I believe he was posting about culling bucks to get rid of the bad genes. If that was the topic, I imagine I would have asked about the effectiveness in free-range deer. He commented something along the lines of “would you go to your doctor and not listen to what he said to do?” My response was I’d want a doctor that would be ok with me asking questions. He blocked me. I’ve lost zero sleep.