At this point, I don't see a way to get America back. Not the whole country anyway. The only way we get back to some sense of normalcy is forming another country. I know that sounds crazy, but the military is going to side with the government. You can say NO THEY WON'T but they will. Their paycheck depends on it. Joe Biden was right. We can't win a war against them. They've got the big guns. AR15's aren't going to cut it. We need to kick the west coast, and NE out and form a new country. Splitting up is likely the only answer and there will still be lots of fighting even with that. If that happens we will control the food supply. Cali has enough land to feed the NE and the west coast, but if the farmers leave, then they all starve. We can take back red cities in the CSA. The C stands for conservative in this instance.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14