Originally Posted by Here4fun
Originally Posted by Abbhudson
Originally Posted by Here4fun
Originally Posted by Abbhudson
I did Google it and didn't see where he stars in any crazy action movies where he's just running around shooting people up.
I don't really care about him at all, I was just wondering because people were saying he's made all his money in movies shooting guns and I couldn't really remember any. Even in true detectives I don't remember there being a bunch of shooting with ars.
Sorry I asked, didn't mean to trigger anybody.

LOL..really? They have Memes of him now on twitter with ARs, AKs and even the evil 100 round drum magazines from his MANY productions after his "Gubernatorial Campaign speech" for the dems in TX yesterday. ( which is what that was, after meeting with Joe Biden before making it!) loco slap rofl

You must not be too darn good on the internet.

You do realize he wants to run for Gov of Texas?

And of his 49 movies and 7 tv shows you pick one? Jeez...OK troll... slap rofl

I think youre the one triggered fan boy that we all think hes a major butthole... laugh

So you can't think of any either?

No..unlike you, whenever I saw that azzhat on TV I changed the channel. Not stare lovingly at the TV.

I dont understand why you did not look. It was easy. I pulled it up easily as well. They literally have lists of his movies and several MEMES generated showing him with the various weapons when I looked around. Took 3 minutes.

He is a liberal dem, setting himself up to run against Abbott for Governor of Texas. That was a Campaign speech backed by Biden who he met with minutes before making it.

Do you not know how to use the internet? If you spent half the time actually looking you wouldnt have spent so much time asking and posting here. slap

So he played a guy buying and converting weapons he bought at gun shows to fully automatic and silencing them..then selling them illegally. But in real life he wants to take away our right to own certain weapons and magazines. How freaking rich.

The epitomy of a hypocrite

So, you still can't tell me a movie other than the one someone else already mentioned?
Seems like your interneting ability isn't all that good...or he didn't get famous off movies that involved a lot of gun play.