Originally Posted By: Leslie
1 - First thing is if i offended anyone i apologize.

2 - In my humble opinion there were things posted worse than mine.

3 -I understand the whole kids read this site..etc... This statement might piss some folks off but if you as a father just "let your kids read" any website regardless of the type it is where you know good and well there are grown men on it making jokes whatever they may be thats kn you.

4 -i am overall a very good person.

1 - It takes a real man to make a public apology. Thanks for it.

2 -Just because there may be things posted worse than yours doesn't make yours okay (Nor theirs either).

3 -You are missing the point on the "kids" comments in this thread. Years ago when this site was first started no-one had to worry about trashy topics being posted and our kids seeing them. It just didn't happen. This was and has always been a "family friendly" site. It needs to get back to that.

4 -I don't doubt that you are a good person. You just need to channel you adult talk, threads and posts in another direction.

By the way, these statements are all MY opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners of this site with whom I have no affiliation other than being a member here on their site.

Cuz-Pat

Patton's European Mounts
Professional Quality Skull & Antler Taxidermy
Since 1998