Folks,

I have lived in Alabama all my life. Born and raised in Tuscaloosa County. Never, have I ever, been to Guntersville, Alabama. I'm headed there this weekend with the wife and my OMC, Sadie.

I did a two day job for a good friend of mine back in March of this year just to help him out because he was down from major knee surgery. A few weeks after I did the work for him he called to tell me that he had rented a pet friendly cabin in Guntersville for me, the wife and Sadie for Memorial Day weekend. It was his way of doing something for me for the work I had done for him. It wasn't expected but is appreciated.

We can check into the cabin on Friday of this week at 11:00 a.m. and we don't have to check out until 12:00 noon on Monday, Memorial Day.

So, seeing as how neither the wife or I have ever been to Guntersville and the surrounding areas, I need a little help.

Tell me some things to do, places to go and most importantly, really good places to eat. I need to fill up 3 days with things to do.

I know Guntersville is known as a great bass fishing area but I don't own a boat nor do I bass fish. So, I need other activities to pursue.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks a bunch.

Cuz-Pat

Patton's European Mounts
Professional Quality Skull & Antler Taxidermy
Since 1998