Originally Posted by poorcountrypreacher
Originally Posted by gundoc
Any of them besides costas offer some with built in reading lenses in the bottom?
I had a pair of Costa C-mates readers but they at the bottom of the Warrior river just up from Franklins Ferry now

My dry eye syndrome was making it really difficult for me to stay on the lake fishing once the sun got up very high, so I had to find something other than my prescription glasses with a shaded clip on. I found these for $39 and haven't had an eye episode since. The bifocal window is very small, but I like that. It's enough to let me see to tie on a hook, but I don't notice it unless I'm intentionally looking down. They are straight out of China, but so is most everything.

https://www.instyleeyes.com/product...nearly-invisible-line-bifocal-sunglasses

As someone with dry eye syndrome I feel your pain. Bright sunlight, fluorescent light, windy days and in the age of mask wearing (I work in healthcare and required to wear). I live with drops in my pocket at all times.

Romans 8:1-2
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, for the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of Sin and Death"